easyfaM® Challenge: Playful competition and fun for better school marks
- 1 break-resistant bowl, 16 anti-stress balls, 1 trophy, 1 whiteboard
- Have more fun at school and get better grades
- Methods: Playfull competition and fostering success
- Utilises the desire of playing better than the other
- Cultivates celebrating the small daily successes
- Siblings challenge themselves for getting the trophy
- Features and according items:
- 1x Family success diary (magnetic whiteboard)
- 1x Trophy: Last best mark steals the trophy
- 4x4 balls: Select your anti-stress ball type
- 1x bowl: Drop your ball for each success in the bowl
- Monthly, parents raffle a prize, via blind draw from the balls bowl
- A tool set for pupils of secondary schools from age 10 years onwards
- The best: Parents no longer need to discuss learning behavior
The easyfaM Challenge is a great toolset with fun for siblings, ideally in the agegroup of secondary schools. Imagine how they are inciting each other to get better marks, how they proudly present themselves with the stolen trophy for the youngest good mark and how they see their number of successes grow by the clearly visible number of their balls in the bowl. A small but fundamental element is the easyfaM magnetic whiteboard, which should be sticked to the fridge or another central place. Write down any positive thing from parents and kids, e.g. if dad got a good workshop result at work, or if your son was praised at school, if your doughter had a good first tennis match, etc. Give a "high-five" to the person who had the success, everyone! The change in communication is tremendous. You will soon feel the broad positive support from everyone in the family. Everyones self-esteem and respect will grow automatically. Enjoy the culture change!
If the kids achieve a good grade at school, had a good music performance or won a match, they drop a ball into the bowl. At the end of the month, a lottery choses the winner of a small price. The child, who brought the last good grade (e.g. today) robs the trophy from the desk of the sibling immediately.
- Languages: German, English
- 1x full color manual
- 1x bowl, material polycarbonat, almost unbreakable, 17 x 13 cm
- 1x metal trophy, colored gold, gold foil label on plastic plinth front, H 28 x W 17 cm
- 16x anti-stress balls: 4x baseballs, 4x tennis balls, 4x basketballs, 4x footballs. Diameter 40mm. PU-foam. Balls are compliant to EN 71.
- 1x magnetic whiteboard DIN A 4 ((210 x 297 mm, thickness 0,6mm), with color print for personalised text fiels. Shows all rules for the Challenge set on the whiteboard (whiteboard, balls bowl, trophy)
- 1x non-permanent marker for writing on the whiteboard
- Warning: This tool is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 6 years! Small parts – danger of choking.